Android : How can I switch from Pattern to Slide?
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and select Security.
- Clear Credentials.
- Check the Screen Lock setting to see if the low-security options are now enabled.
If that doesn’t work, you can revert your lockscreen security to Slide.
- Set your lockscreen security to Pattern from Settings>Security>Screen Lock.
- Click the power button on your phone to lock it.
- Click the power button again, but don’t unlock your phone. There should be a button labelled Forgot Password. Note: On some devices, you may need to incorrectly enter the password/pattern several times until that option appears.
- Enter your Google account credentials.
- Your lock settings should now be Slide. Note: With this method, the option for Slide security will still by disabled, but you should still have it as the lockscreen security on your phone.