How to Set Any Song As An iPhone Ringtone Without iTunes
If you are using GarageBand on your iPhone or if you own iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, you can easily set any song as iPhone ringtone. You can download GarageBand app from the AppStore.
How to Set Song as iPhone Ringtone Without iTunes
- Download GarageBand App From the AppStore. (Paid)
- Import your favorite Song to Music Library.
- Now, Open GarageBand App on your iPhone.
- Click On View Button.
- Now, Tap on Loop icon.
- Now, Click on Music tab to select your song.
- Add the song to GarageBand app
- Tap on “+” Button to increase length.
- click on Drop Down Menu and Select My Songs.
- Press and hold thumbnail for your song.
- Tap on Share icon.
- Select Ringtone icon.
- Give a suitable name to the ringtone and tap Export button.
- Once the ringtone is exported successfully, a dialog box will appear with an option: Use sound as. Select it.