how to secure your Facebook Account ?
Here are some Tips to secure your Facebook Account:-
- Protect your email Address (Gmail, Yahoo, Etc.)
1) Add Security Questions
2) Use Strong Password
3) Verify your Mobile Number
4) Add Recovery Address ( Trusted Person)
2. Protect Your Facebook Password
1) Don’t use Facebook Password Anywhere else online.
2) Use Strong Password ( Use Numbers, Symbols, Capital Letters, and Lower-Case Letters)
3. Check Where You’re Logged In
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your Facebook account recently.
4. Account Settings
From Account settings, click on Security. I recommend the following settings for the highest level of security.
1. Secure Browsing – enabled.
2. Login Notifications – enabled.
3. Login Approvals – enabled. This feature requires that you have a cell phone capable of receiving text messages. When enabled, you will receive a code via text message if your account is accessed from an unrecognized location.
5. Add Trusted Contacts