How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone
There are some many methods to backing up your whatsapp chat and media files, here is the first one by using WhatsApp Icloud Backup:-
Note:- To use WhatsApp Icloud Backup Function you need to have iCloud backup function for iPhone enabled.
- Goto WhatsApp Setting.
- Open Chats.
- Now Click On Chat Backup.(To Backup your Chat Conversation)
To Restore your WhatsApp Conversation
- Install WhatsApp From App Store
- Login your Mobile Number
- you’ll be promoted to restore your chat conversation.
Restore WhatsApp chat history to new iPhone from iCloud backup
1. Connect the source iPhone to a Wi-Fi network
2. In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup.
In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
3. Tap iCloud Backup to turn it on.
4. Tap Back Up Now. Wait till the backup process is finished. (It may be a long time)
5. Make sure the backup finished by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
6. Start your target iPhone and restore it from the iCloud Backup your just have created. After that your conversations will be available in WhatsApp installed to the target iPhone.
Note: If you have some data on your new iPhone, when you choose “Restore from iCloud Backup” from the old iPhone, you’ll lose the existing data on the new one.