How to Set and Use Live Photos as Wallpapers on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus ?
Now you can set live photos as wallpapers on your iphone 6 or 6s plus, Here is the way to set it,
- Launch Settings app on your device.
- Tap on Wallpaper.
- Tap on Choose New Wallpaper.
- You can see three categories of Wallpaper: Dynamic, Stills and Live → Tap on Live.
- Now tap on any Live Wallpaper you want to display.
- Tap Set.
How to Set and Use Live Photos as Wallpapers on iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Lunch Photos app on your device.
- Find a Live Photo and tap on it → Tap on Share icon.
- Two slides of options will appear at the bottom of screen. Scroll from left to right in the lower slide. You will find an option of Use as Wallpaper; tap on it.
- The screen will show three options: Still, Perspective and Live Photo; Tap on Live Photo option.
- Tap on Set; Again three options will swipe up: Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen and Set Both.
- Tap any of the three options.