How to send a Blank message on WhatsApp?
There are many ways to send a blank message on WhatsApp!
First Method :-
- Just go to any browser
- Copy the blank space between any two words
- Paste in Whatsapp
Second Method :- ( For PC/Laptops)
- Open Notepad on your PC
- type “Alt+255” which will create a blank space in that Notepad file.
- Now, save it
- Copy it to your Android phone, open that .txt file, copy everything from that file
- Paste it in your WhatsApp and send.
Third Method :-
We already have a smart, special app that can do this stuff – Noword.
This app is simply made to send a blank message anywhere – on Whatsapp, or even on your Facebook Messenger App.
To send a blank message using Noword App:
- Open Noword App.
- Tap on “Send” and on the following screen, you will get option to choose from messengers.
- Select “Whatsapp” and choose the person or group with whom you want to share blank message with.