How to stop auto update of apps in android?
You can prevent Android apps from auto-updating by going to:
- Open Google Playstore App
- Touch “Settings” on the menu.
- The “Auto-update apps” option is in the “General” section of the “Settings” screen.
- If it says “Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply,” then your apps will be automatically updated. To turn this option off, touch “Auto-update apps.”
- On the “Auto-update apps” dialog box, touch “Do not auto-update apps.”
- That´s it, you´re done.