How to Format Hard Disk with Binary Numbers through a Notepad
– It Will Format your Hard Disk. Be sure about before proceeding further.
– Open a New plain Notepad
– Type: Following Code or simply Copy it from here and paste it
– Then Select “Save As” Option with Any Name but must have extension .exe for Example: Meera.exe
[Note: Don’t forget to select all File option in the save as Dialog Box].
– Save this on the Hard Drive which you want to Format.
– Simply open it – your Hard Disk is formatted.