How to Change your Windows 7 Boring Logon Screen
– Download any wallpaper of same resolution as your screen’s (should be jpg only).
– Make sure if the size of that wallpaper does not exceeds 250kb, if it exceeds 250kbthen compress it online Compress Image – Compressnow.
– Rename the file name as “backgroundDefault.jpg”
– Copy file in C:\Windows\System32\oobe\info\Backgrounds\
– If there is no folder named Backgrounds in info then create one.
– Hit Windows+R for run command.
– Type regedit and Hit Enter
– After Registry Editor’s window opens up, hit Ctrl+F and find this keyword“oembackground”
– You will see this screen
– Once you’ll get this screen Double click on OEMBackground.
– Press OK and its done.