How to Speed Up your Android Smartphone
Follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings and find ‘Developer Option’. If it is not in the list do following thing.
- Go to Settings>About Phone and Scroll down to ‘Build Number’
- Tap on ‘Build Number’ For about 7-10 times to activate developer mode.
- Click back and you will find ‘Developer Option’ on the list.
- Click on ‘Developer Mode’ and Scroll Down to Animation and Transition Duration Scale.
- Change the Value From 1x to 0.5x or No Animation(Preferred).
- Done!! Your phone will become faster.