How to Find Out What All Activities are Happening on Your Gmail Account
Follow Below Steps…
– Go to down-right bottom of your Gmail account.
– Click on Details.
– You will see a window which pop-up like this.
– This window shows all your Gmail sessions from all the locations where you logged-in with their latest activity timestamps.
Benefits with this Activity info window:
– You will get an alert if there is any unusual activity take place with your account. This feature is selected by default for all users (look into “Alert preference” in pic).
– Let’s say somebody hacked your account, you can sign-out all your sessions, change the password and re-login into your Gmail account with new password details. This way, your account will remain safe (look into “Sign out all other web sessions” in pic).