How to Auto Shutdown PC
Follow the below steps:
– Open Notepad, & write the following Command.
shutdown /s /t 0
– Save it as shutdown.bat. Make sure to change the Save as type to All files.
– Copy the Saved file.
– Open Run, type the following command & press Enter. This will bring up the startup folder where you have to paste the file.
– Now, whenever the user account is opened, the system will automatically shut down without user confirmation.
– Using resource monitor to know which application/process is using up your Internet/HDD/CPU/RAM.
– Resource Monitor has been there for ages but no one seems to use it.
– It provides most details which are typically hidden from the user and the best, it comes with Windows.
– Set a timer to shut down Windows.Open Run
– Type the following command
shutdown /s /t 300
– This command will shut down your PC exactly after 300 seconds or 5 Minutes.
– The 300 represents number of seconds, you may change it as per your requirement.
– The /s represents the function to shut down. You may replace it with /r for restart function.
– To abort shutdown, use shutdown -a command.